SOAP MAKING IS FOR THE HIPPIES
I can only buy so many bars of soap from Lush before I realize… hey. I bet I could do this.
Throw in some YouTube videos and you have a classic autodidact formula.
Body Scrub Soap
- Neutral smell, something woodsy or minty
- Additional pumic for nice scrubbing effect
- What oils are needed in an exfoliate?
Basic Cleanser Soap
- Loads of bubbles
- Great slip
- Smelly, but not overpowering
- Nourishing and super moisturizing
- Something that would aid in body acne is preferable – tea tree oil? Activated charcoal?
Ingredients and Supplies
- Teakwood Fragrance OIl (hot contender!)